Online pricing visibility is critical to your resale price maintenance. Online price monitoring solves the problem.
Growing sales and brand presence through multiple channels can take a long time when it comes to balancing the growth across all stakeholders. Resale price maintenance efforts are critical to maintaining this balance. Channel IQ understands that effective online channel monitoring is crucial to the success of any brand. Our online price monitoring gives you the visibility to understand and react to what’s happening with your products online.
• Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy Monitoring
• Universal Price Policy (UPP) Monitoring
• Obtain complete, daily online coverage of SKU level activity
• Keep tabs on authorized dealers
• Monitor for unauthorized gray market dealers
• Spot and plug distribution leaks
• Monitoring and enforcement for price compliance & promotions
• Coordinate Co-op & MDF funds reimbursement
• Reduce channel pricing conflict
Channel IQ offers the most advanced and comprehensive tool available for brand intelligence when it comes to understanding retail activity online. Our online price monitoring solutions have some of the most robust features available.
Product Price Monitoring
10,000s of retailers across marketplaces like eBay and Amazon; product comparison sites like Bing and Google; and individual retailer sites such as Best Buy and Walmart
Event Logging & Automated Emails
Eliminate time consuming logins, have alerts and reports delivered to you
Design your own reports or use ours
Import your internal data to drive better searching and decision making
Save records and screen shots for further analysis or legal compliance
Set your own time to collect and report data
Save a database of all online retailers selling your products
Save dealer info for automated and manual dealer communications
Desktop and Web Applications
Quick access to a report on the web or daily use through our fast desktop tool